Thursday, November 25, 2010

Figure 8 Power Cable Polarized

edited ...


few months ago I participated in the International Competition of Romantic Tales of Pelican Publishing, Colombia. Yesterday I was pleased to learn that my minirelato was chosen from the winners and has been published in the book "Memories of Love and Other Stories , which sets out the other winning entries from the contest.

Interestingly, right now I am immersed in writing an anthology of short stories, horror and mystery, yes, entitled "The Padded Room: An Anthology of Stories and Other Insanity" . I still have many stories to finish, but I hope to be completed in the first half of next year.

Thanks to everyone for your support because, thanks to that, (and thanks to God), we are reaping the fruits of that effort, and this is a credit to all, your, him, and mine.

A big hug.

0 comments:

Post a Comment