Thursday, November 18, 2010

Skeeter Boats Seat Replacements

As the story is not over, far from it ...

thought that after finishing the trilogy of "The Battle de las Animas "I would relax and rest for a few months, since we could finish it has been one of the toughest challenges of my life and has brought countless hours of work and research, apart from having to squeeze my brain to levels that seemed I was going to explode. However, just a month after it is completed and awaiting the results of the Minotaur Awards 2011, which will for the first quarter of next year, I started to immerse myself again among the letters and the screen computer and have begun to give way to three projects. One of them entirely new, and two others who were always there, but he had to wash the face and complete.
As many of you know, "The Cave of the Runes" was my first work without editing, I wrote back in 1999. Now I'm restoring and providing a better way, given the experience I have gained as a writer since then and I can see where mistakes and errors before I saw only words. Other than that, I am also compiling and completing an anthology of poems, reflections and short stories which I hope will post on how it ends.
Finally, the third project is my fourth novel, which I will not give more clues to be a historical novel based in the seventeenth century and the French Inquisition. In
Finally, as you see, I have finally been caught by the literary withdrawal and I can not but express thousands of ideas on paper, so that one day we can enjoy and share discussions about them, as we have done my other two books.
Thanks to all who have supported me.
A hug

0 comments:

Post a Comment