Monday, January 31, 2011

Very Old Bow And Arrow Game



Dear friends
as I know that many expect to know how I will solve the problems publishers have had and how it will be the new saga of Angres. To do this, I leave this script on how they will divide the books now, introducing eliminated everything that was originally published by Aldevara. Still do not know who edited this saga, but do not worry, have Elu, jejejeje.
As a side note, I say that is no longer a trilogy, but a pentalogy, where the first two books in turn be divided in two, while the "Apocalypse" will remain with its format original. Apart from this, and are projected parallel novels, (3 in total) to be held around the world and the mythology of Elereí.
Thanks for supporting me!
A big hug to all / as!

The Battle of the Souls I-Let There Be Light ----> Gethddon: Saga of the Great War VS Elereí
----> Lemuria Atlantis: The Chronicles Lemuria and Atlantis Song of The

Battle of the Souls II "Blood is Life -> Manhattan: 11-S
----> The Seventh Angel: The Prophecies of Nêrn

0 comments:

Post a Comment